Saturday, March 31, 2012

P90X Day 90

Today is Mark's and my final day of the P90X program.  We made it through a full 90 days of grueling hour+ workouts every day.  We completely changed the way we ate and followed the nutrition plan precisely.  Yes - this means we made it a full 90 days without beer, wine, butter, bacon, chocolate, candies, chips, or any kind of culinary loveliness!  It was excruciating at first, tolerable in the middle, and it's second nature by now.  We'll have champagne tonight at midnight to celebrate and maybe an indulgence or two on Sunday, and then it's back to the gym/basement/dungeon on Monday.

I love the way I look and feel now, so I'm now on a quest to maintain my new, healthier lifestyle while still mixing in my love for wine, cooking, and pork fat.  So I'm going to continue doing the strength training workouts I've been doing while mixing in some more varied cardio options.  I'd love to start doing 5Ks again, and I'd LOVE to do the Color Run when we get back from our honeymoon!


I'll be posting our before/after pictures and measurements after we do body fat measurements at the gym tomorrow.  I'm very excited to show the final results!

No comments:

Post a Comment